Posts by wolken

Hola,Hasta hora he estado usando una receta de algun libro para hacer mis galletas y no es que esté mala, solo quería probar algo diferente y veo que aqui todo mundo habla de lo buena que es la receta de las No Fail Sugar Cookies NFSC.Pero mi pregunta tonta es si el azúcar a que se refiere la receta es azúcar normal (o sea refinada, blanca de la que le echas al café) o es azúcar glass (creo que le llaman tambien azúcar fina o azúcar impalpable)?? La receta que yo uso...
Angela93, I do think Wilton size charts are absolutely ridiculous. And yes, it's reaaaaaally hard to cut a slice soooo thin and tiny. I've found that determininig cake portions is one of the toughest things for me at my home cake business. And I'm still learning how to do it in a way that's fair both the customer and my profit!But here's an idea of somebody from CC which I've found very useful and I've done it with all my baking pans no matter what shape or size they are....
please, me, me, me toooo Loucinda, thanks
Hi Loucinda.Thanks for the great tips and pic.Would you mind letting all of us know when the book gets published??thx
Even though I'm always very very quiet around the CC site, I'm sooo addicted to it, that I log in very often just to see what's new.I honestly thought I was the only one that felt so SAD, DISCOURAGED, and FRUSTRATED by the new web layout. But then I found this marvelous thread, where we can all share all those negative emotions we are feeling right now. I have to agree with those who have said that H & J's work is incredible. I'd say, irreplaceable for all us CC fans,...