Posts by Children

Hi ladies. Got a question for you cricut users. I am considering buying a cricut but wanted to know can it be a regular cricut or does it NEED to be a cricut cake? Thanks
I would love it! Thank you....Thank you...Thank you
I am looking for some cute display trays for a cupcake bakery.
Anybody??????
WOW! I would LOVE to have the problem of selling out before the end of the day.... lol
I just asked the question in the business forum....maybe we'll find out there.
Hi guys. I have a question for bakers with a storefront..... What do you do with your cupcakes at the end of the day? Do you get rid of them, keep them for the next day, use them for cake balls???? I am extremely curious on this. How do you guys put out the freshest cupcake and not lose your butt on the cupcakes that you don't sell at the end of the day? Thanks everyone!
Hi guys.I have a question for bakers with a storefront.....What do you do with your cupcakes at the end of the day? Do you get rid of them, keep them for the next day, use them for cake balls???? I am extremely curious on this. How do you guys put out the freshest cupcake and not lose your butt on the cupcakes that you don't sell at the end of the day? Thanks everyone!
Hi everybody!I am needing some help and I knew you guys were the ones to ask. I am on the hunt for some really cute display trays for cupcakes for a bakery. I have searched and searched and have found NOTHING. I figured you guys would know where to look. So can someone PLEASE PLEASE help me.....Thank you SO much.
This is easy! Start with white icing....add a good amount of juniper green to get a "dark" juniper....than add your black.Black icing used to be a NIGHTMARE for me ...now....no worries. Try this...I PROMISE you'll love it!