Posts by BUNCHY

Sorry..I'm trying to attach the photo, but I must be doing something wrong.
I'm interested in understanding how this cake was made. I have a wedding cake due at the end of the month.It looks like fondant, but I'm not 100% sure. It also looks as if the fondant is folded in half to create this effect.Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated.thanks in advance.... Bunchy
Wonderful and thanks again to all of your feedback. Yal are AWE-some!Bunchy
Thank you so much!Bunchy
Thank you, Thank you, thank you everyone for responding to my inquiries. I really appreciate your help.Bunchy
1.) Keep from seeing my cake/ filling bleed through the icing? 2.) Keep my filling from buldging? Any help would be greatly appreciated.I just attempted my first stacked cake. Once I took the picture of the cake, I could see my filling and cake through the icing. Did I make my icing too thin, while trying to smooth it? In addition to that, I noticed as the day progressed, my middle tier was starting to buldge in the back. Now, I know I should have had two layers of cake...
Hello-I wish I could be of more help, but I'm thinking some kind of dragees (gold edible balls) on the sides or top of cake to serve as borders some kind of way. It could help represent the gold shingles and accents that are generally found on a belly dancer's costume.If you're able to do a Frozen buttercream transfer, I would attempt it and find some sort of belly dancer silhouette on Google images to help with the pattern.I wish you luck and I would love to see the...
WOW!First, let me say THANK YOU to each and every one of you who took the time to respond to my brainstorm inquiry. I forgot who posted the question..... but I wanted to confirm, the husband did want a very small cake (4-6inch) cake for his wife that shows that he still feels she is the most beautiful woman in his life (even though she thinks differently as an expecting mom)I knew I was going to have a challenging time trying to incorporate all aspects of who she is a a...
Hello All-I have been tasked with a small cake for an expecting first time mom. My supervisor wants a cake for his wife to show her how much he loves her and though she feels like she's unattractive, she's still beautiful as ever in his eyes.So, here's where I am seeking help. I'm going to give some things that best describe this expecting mom and maybe you can offer your feedback in helping me put it all together or put certain pieces together on a cake.- First Baby-...
Hello There-Hello-I downloaded Paint Shop Pro.8 from www.corel.com. I believe you have the option to have a 60 day trial to use it. I think you can also open your picture in Microsoft Paint (which is usually a program in MS Office- I think!)Below are instructions I was given from another cake central member (Emi) to use in Windows Paint_ Open picture in Microsoft Paint _ click on symbol A _ 2 yellow boxes with circle and square cubes will appear, on bottom _ the 1st one...