Posts by Scrappy

I have posted the cowpatty cake in the galleries in wedding cakes grooms cakes. I told you I would post it when I got photos. The basket weeve wedding cake is in round wedding cakes. Scrappy
lol this would be my grandsons new bride. Scary for sure lol
lol Gina, Im with you. Im just going to make sure the bride cake will serve everyone lol.
lololol I couldn't stop laughing reading this. I hadn't thought about molded fondant. It needs to be a greenish brown. What would happen if I colored the brown fondant with a little green? Also Im not sure about the coconut but fine crushed pecans mixed in for ruffness might be good lol. Believe it or not the grooms mother is looking for gummie flys to use. Or plastic ones. Whichever one she comes up with I'll use lol. I live and am around a lot of cowpattys but I try not...
Im doing the bride & groom cake for a western wedding. Im fixed on the brides cake and no probelms. It's the groom cake Im pulling my hair out over. They want a cowpatty cake lol. I have tried and tried to figure out how would be the best way to do this. They said it didn't have to be large because the brides cake will serve all of the guest. I think I can figure out how to get the cake shaped but what in the world would I use for icing? Any suggestions would be greatly...
Somewhere I found instructions to frost the cake upside down so the top would be smooth. I used these instructions and it woorked really well. I can't remember just how I done it and now I can't find the instructions. Does anyone know where they are.ThanksScrappy
Im pretty sure it used egg whites but no pudding.
Not that one either. I can't believe I had this printed and made the cake and now I can't find it anywhere. It is so delicious. Everyone at the reception raved about how moist and good it was. I know I printed it right here on this site somewhere.Scrappy
Those were close but not the one I made. It had cake mix and sour cream but it also had extra flour and sugar. It did use egg whites but I don't think it used pudding.Scrappy
I baked a cake from a recipe I had found here on this site somewhere. Now I can't seem to find it. It was a white wedding cake and it used white cake mix and sour cream. Does anyone know where that recipe is? Thanks Scrappy