3D Mack Truck

Decorating By bubbycakes87 Updated 15 Apr 2014 , 10:41pm by mattyeatscakes

bubbycakes87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubbycakes87 Posted 14 Apr 2014 , 7:14pm
post #1 of 4

AHey fellow cake makers, I am making a 3D Mack truck (Mack from the Cars movie) and I am looking for some advice/help on how to make the front part of him, im not concerned about the back cab, I have done a few 3D cakes before, and I cant seem to find any tutorials out there on him, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much

3 replies
mattyeatscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mattyeatscakes Posted 15 Apr 2014 , 7:39pm
post #2 of 4

AI made this cake for my son's 2nd bday. The cab was also made from cake. A small square topped with a smaller rectangle. Then iced and covered with red fondant. Mack's cap was made from molded RKT. HTH :) [IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3221517/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 15 Apr 2014 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 4

Mattyeatscake, I love your truck cake!!! You did an excellent job!!

Buddy cakes please post a picture of your final cake. I am sure you will do fine with it!! I have never tried to do a cake like this before so I can't really give any advice. Good luck

mattyeatscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mattyeatscakes Posted 15 Apr 2014 , 10:41pm
post #4 of 4

A

Original message sent by remnant3333

Mattyeatscake, I love your truck cake!!! You did an excellent job!! Buddy cakes please post a picture of your final cake. I am sure you will do fine with it!! I have never tried to do a cake like this before so I can't really give any advice. Good luck

Awww thanks ☺️

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%