Tv Food Ideas & Things

Decorating By -K8memphis Updated 10 May 2014 , 1:30pm by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 9 Apr 2014 , 3:31pm
post #1 of 5

so i saw this on the today show this morning--they got it off you tube so i am too--but anyhow how about some easter eggshell cupcakes--

aren't those the cutest?

4 replies
-K8memphis Posted 9 Apr 2014 , 3:39pm
post #2 of 5

then there's this one from the dr. phil show--my photo is not the best but dang what a great cake-it is from robin's big 60th birthday party that her daughter-in-law master minded--one thing so cool about the photo is the mirror picture on the side of the back--stunner cake though huh--it's got a ton of bling done impeccably--wonder if anyone can find a better shot of it--it has nice fine detail--

-K8memphis Posted 10 Apr 2014 , 1:53pm
post #3 of 5

and has anyone seen kerry vincent's tv show "save my bakery"?

i love baking and bakeries so i like the show but it don't know how it would appeal to the average viewer--

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 10 Apr 2014 , 6:42pm
post #4 of 5

Yes Kate, I also watched one of the Kerry Vincent shows.  Not sure that it would appeal to the average viewer either.  Hard to imagine that the bakery I watched would last long after she's gone.  She's brilliant !!

-K8memphis Posted 10 May 2014 , 1:30pm
post #5 of 5

i really like the latest episode of "save my bacon" er i mean "save my bakery" it's for "cake crazy" in stillwater oklahoma -- a mom & daughter cake shop-- kerry is even more awesome, more herself in this one --i think she is wearing some beautiful barbara bixby jewelry at least reminiscent of bb--this episode is just especially heart warming --kerry hits all the points--the big message is marketing -- wow what a stunner makeover--sucha happy place colorful now

congrats to them

didja see it?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%