If Anyone Has Ordered From Crystal Candy Cake Lace In South Africa- How Long Did It Take To Get?

Decorating By mbranko24 Updated 22 Apr 2014 , 1:18am by shanter

mbranko24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbranko24 Posted 17 Oct 2013 , 2:04pm
post #1 of 13

I am in the states (Delaware) and have emailed them twice with no response. I'm back and forth between their product and Cake lace by Claire Bowman in England (I think that will get here sooner). I wanted to use it on a small birthday /Halloween cake on 10/31.

Thanks!

12 replies
Cakechick123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakechick123 Posted 17 Oct 2013 , 3:36pm
post #2 of 13

I don't think you will get in in time from South Africa.. Orders from the states to me in South Africa has never taken less than 4 weeks so if you order now you might have it mid Nov.

mbranko24 Posted 17 Oct 2013 , 4:00pm
post #3 of 13

Thanks! I have emailed the company twice and messaged them on facebook. It's a pity- I like the designs of their molds more than the onesby Cake Lace :(

Cakechick123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakechick123 Posted 17 Oct 2013 , 6:12pm
post #4 of 13

their moulds are stunning, I have several myself. Not sure why they didn't get back to you though, normally Ray's service is excellent. unfortunately I think time is against you. Hope you find something!

mbranko24 Posted 17 Oct 2013 , 6:51pm
post #5 of 13

I ended up ordering one fo them from their UK shop. Maybe taht will get here sooner.

We'll see.

Thanks!

caketinsmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caketinsmith Posted 21 Apr 2014 , 6:14pm
post #6 of 13

Hello everyone ,

Karens Edible Cake Lace is the new product in the market which is very good interms of prices and quality.

Edible Cake Lace - 500 Grams - White Premium Quality ( 2 Part Formulation Powder + Liquid) = £ 13.99

Edible Cake Lace - 200 Grams - Silver Premium Quality ( Premix ) = £ 13.99

Edible Cake Lace - 200 Grams - Gold Premium Quality ( Premix ) = £ 13.99

Lace Mats from £ 7 

The mixture will make soft paste which can be spread onto the pattern Lace Mats and let it dry .
Drying can be done at the normal temperature or using the oven for faster curing.
Once dried the Edible Lace can be peeled from the lace mat and can be used to decorate the cakes giving it a stylish and creative look. 
The Edible Cake Lace is soft , flexible and pliable.
The Edible Cake Lace have been made to the highest British Quality.

For more information

www.ediblecakelace.co.uk

www.facebook.com/ediblecakelace

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 21 Apr 2014 , 6:15pm
post #7 of 13

A[@]caketinsmith[/@], you're nearly spamming, you know that right?

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 21 Apr 2014 , 6:51pm
post #8 of 13

Blatantly spamming.

AZCouture Posted 21 Apr 2014 , 7:46pm
post #9 of 13

ARight?!

caketinsmith Posted 21 Apr 2014 , 8:09pm
post #10 of 13

Hi AZ Couture and Shanter - I am really sorry for this as I am new to this forum .

I sent both of you a kind apology message and requested you to guide me how to remove this post as its not allowing me to .

Instead of replying to my request for help both of you are wasting time here sending comments after comments of harassment.

Regards

Alex.

AZCouture Posted 21 Apr 2014 , 8:20pm
post #11 of 13

AHuh? So is the offer of free samples off the table now? Cause I didn't check my messages fast enough? ;) No worries, I have enough Sugarveil to last me a lifetime.

caketinsmith Posted 21 Apr 2014 , 10:14pm
post #12 of 13

Sure free sample is there for you .... thats no problem .... inbox me with your details and we will send one out for you . 

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 22 Apr 2014 , 1:18am
post #13 of 13

Quote:

Originally Posted by caketinsmith 

Instead of replying to my request for help both of you are wasting time here sending comments after comments of harassment.

You know full well that you are spamming, and we don't help spammers. YOU are harassing us. WE are not harassing you. Get a clue - you join a site and then post an ad in every cake lace thread you can find that Oh, poor me, I'm new and didn't know any better??? You have no credibility.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%