Where To Buy Supplies In Uae

Decorating By thetopsyturvyclub Updated 29 Apr 2016 , 5:11pm by renito76

fceventsmgt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fceventsmgt Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 7:36am
post #31 of 47

u can search for FB Bake tools in Facebook. they have delivery options to anywhere in UAE

fceventsmgt Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 7:39am
post #32 of 47

FC Bake Tools

Supplier of Baking and Cake Decorating Needs

Check out in Facebook: FC Bake Tools

Delivery anywhere in the UAE

fceventsmgt Posted 20 Jan 2014 , 7:42am
post #33 of 47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nusi 

does it have to be coppykake. i hear any airbrush machine would work. you will only need to get edible ink and food grade cleaning solutions. which you should be able to buy online i highly doubt u can get it in dubai,

FC Bake Tools located in Dubai. Please check in Facebook. Wide range of supplies is available with airbrushes and edible colors

renito76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
renito76 Posted 22 Feb 2014 , 11:01am
post #34 of 47

All kind of cake decorating supplies - fondant, silicone molds, cutters, edible colors, edible food pens, glitters in Dubai - http://www.cake-decorating-supplies.net

mariamroy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariamroy Posted 22 Mar 2014 , 3:50am
post #35 of 47

You can make your own fondant out of marshmallow. You can get many videos on this on Youtube.

mariamroy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariamroy Posted 22 Mar 2014 , 4:02am
post #36 of 47

Hi,

Are you still teaching PME ? I am interested in the royal icing and wired flowers, let me know how much it will cost and your location. Please could you give me your cell# so that i can contact you.

Mariam Roy

Patric jose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Patric jose Posted 15 Apr 2014 , 5:00pm
post #37 of 47

Haiii...

You can get all baking products and pastry tools in Greens International, Sharjah...
they have a wide verities of products more than 10000 item in there showroomm...
they are also the dealer of PME. , KOPYKAKE. , JEM, Schneider, GOBEL, SASA, Demarle, etc...

it is the perfect place you can go for buying pastry tools and Equipment...

Greens International, Sharjah...
you can contact them in +971 6 5340149...

Patric jose Posted 15 Apr 2014 , 5:03pm
post #38 of 47

you will get it in Greens international , Sharjah...
Contact no. 06 5340149 

Patric jose Posted 15 Apr 2014 , 5:05pm
post #39 of 47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nusi 

does it have to be coppykake. i hear any airbrush machine would work. you will only need to get edible ink and food grade cleaning solutions. which you should be able to buy online i highly doubt u can get it in dubai,

But kopykake is the best in airbrush machines...... and it can cover a large portion with jst few drop of kopykake colour....

kasandan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kasandan Posted 6 Nov 2014 , 6:21pm
post #40 of 47

hi every one

i need your help

plz tell me , where i can buy gel food color and food coloring marker (special Americolor brand) in dubai

i need a shop! my bro will be there next week , i don't know it's good Idea hat use online shop or not?

plz help

i see http://www.cake-decorating-supplies.net/  , it's so expensive!ameri color 4.5 is 5.19 dollars but in this site it's 13.75 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tnx alot

cakebaby2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby2 Posted 6 Nov 2014 , 7:05pm
post #41 of 47

I lived a long time in Dubai and was amazed that supplies are so limited in this field...I once took a kilo of gumpaste through customs in my handbag...can you imagine what would have happened if they had found a block of white paste, I was so determined to take my hobby with me I never even thought of the trouble I could have been in..

The Sharjah shop was very limited a year or so ago.

There are loads of artisan bakers though around Mirdif, maybe they would sell you some?

olgas cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
olgas cakes Posted 24 Nov 2014 , 1:05pm
post #42 of 47

AAnybody know where I can buy CMC and Tylose in Dubai.thanks in advance

cakebaby2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby2 Posted 24 Nov 2014 , 3:59pm
post #43 of 47

While I was there I used xanthum gum, which is classed as a food supplement over there for those that are coeliac. I got it in a health shop at Jumeira beach, dont know if its still there.

evatasha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
evatasha Posted 16 Dec 2014 , 11:52pm
post #44 of 47

AOh my.. Am moving to Dubai soon, to hear there are not many supplier over there scare out of me! Can anyone tell me how much is 1kg fondant in Dubai? Because am planning to cargo my fondant if it's expensive there.

Nusi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nusi Posted 17 Dec 2014 , 5:28pm
post #45 of 47

i just bought 7.5 kgs of fodants and it cost me around 250 dirhams or so.. i think one kg costs around 30 dirhams if I'm not mistaken "i didn't buy fondant in a long time. 

i have a question though . anyone here got custom made cake dummies? and where did you get them made. 

i would like to find out if i can get in contact with the factory making them as i don't want to spend a lot of money on dummies. someone quoted me around 500 dirhams for 5 dummies. they are big sizes but still i have no idea how much do these things cost

aneesh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aneesh Posted 1 Jun 2015 , 2:37pm
post #46 of 47

Hai We have diferent colours of sugarpastes  

Aneesh

Greens International Gen. Trdg.LLC

Sharjah – U.A.E
Tel: +971 (0)6 5340149
Cell:+971 (0)526415642
E-mail: [email protected]

renito76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
renito76 Posted 29 Apr 2016 , 5:11pm
post #47 of 47

We opened new store in International city, Morocco cluster, G-6, shop 7 or visit www.cake-decorating-supplies.net - you will find everything there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%