this serves six people and it is a very good treat for summer parties.
|2 cups||any flavor jello|
|chopped and toasted nuts such as peanuts or your choce|
|2 cups||chopped fresh fruit|
|1 pint||vanilla ice cream|
1. Preare the custard, whipped cream, and jello in advance; chop and taost the nuts ahead as well.
2. Wsh an if necessary, peel and chop the fruit that you are going to be using.
3. Set out sx tall sundae glasses. Divie1/2 pint of th ice cream into the bottom of the six glasses. Evenly divide 1 cup of the fruit into the glasses. Then evenly divide 1 cup of jello over the fuit and 1 cup of the custard over the jello. Repeat the layering once with the remaining ice cream, fruit, jello, and custard.
4. Top with the whipped crem, toasted nuts, and chocolate syrup.
Super easy recipe- only 2 ingredients!
|3 pints||ice cream|
Cut 5 baker’s jellyroll into 1/2 inch thick slices, use to line bottom and outer sides of ungreased 9 inch tube pan. Fill center with 3 pints of ice cream. Freeze until firm. Then unmold, cut into wedges and serve.Read More
For a dairy dessert, try Saffron Ice Cream, also from Batmanglij “New Food of Life.”
|2 tsp powdered||sahlab|
|1/2 Cup||h\Half Cream|
|3 table spoons||Rose Water|
|2 table spoons||pistachios|
1. In large saucepan, stir together milk and sugar and bring to boil over
2. put sahlab in bowl, add 1 cup warm milk mixture. Mix well until
3. Add this mixture to warm milk in saucepan. Simmer over low heat, stir
constantly, until it thickens. It should be slightly elastic at this
point. Remove pan from heat.
4. Add saffron-rose water. Mix well. Cool 2 hours. Pour into ice-cream
5. Follow ice cream machine’s directions for making ice cream.
6. Pour thin layer of half-and-half onto a flat plate, place in freezer
until a frozen creamy crust forms. Remove crust from freezer, break off
1/2 inch pieces of the crust and mix with finished ice cream.
7. Serve saffron ice cream in small bowls (or in one large bowl),
sprinkle with ground pistachios.
For those who want it fast: use 1 pint vanilla ice cream. Add frozen
cream pieces, saffron, rose water and pistachios. Mix well.
This is another version of my Strawberry Butter Cream Filling that has been increasing in popularity on Cake Central. This Blackberry Butter Cream is an absolutely beautiful icing and lovely filling. It sets your cakes above anyone else’s…Hope you enjoy it as much as my clients have!Read More
I needed to make an ice cream cake and wasn’t sure what to do about frosting the outside. I also wanted something with some flavour I don’t like how the store bought ICC frosting doesn’t taste like anything…so this is what I came up with and it worked and tasted great!Read More
This is one of my favorite ice cream cakes, I found this recipe in the Tast Of Home Magazine. With ingredients like chocolate, cookies, ice cream & peanuts…..you can’t go wrong! Hope you enjoy!Read More
You may alternate layers of green and white ice cream as we did in this striped cake, but using simply one or the other is just as delicious.Read More
A delightfully refreshing summer dessert featuring sherbet and angel food cake. Pretty as a picture!Read More