Kahlua and Frangelico cholcolate fudge cake with Chocolate Granache filling!!!
- Chocolate fudge chocolate cake mix
- 1 instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 4 eggs
- 16oz ( 1 cup) regular sour cream
- 3/4 cups oil
- 1/2 cup Kahlua liquor
- 1/2 cup frangelico liquor
- 2 tbsp milk
- 120z semi sweet chocolate chips ( or two hands full)
- 160z ( 1lb) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Add all ingredients except chocolate chips. Blend for 3-4 min.
Grease pan(s) and I line the bottom of the pan with wax paper for easier cake release. If wax papper is too big then trace and cut it to fit.
Once all ingredients are mixed add chocolate chips and blend for 30 sec.
Bake for 45 min
Fillig ( needs to be done night before or won’t be thick enough)
Bring the whipping cream to a boil in a sauce pan then add chocolate chips with stove off. Don’t stir. Let sit for 5 min. Then just whisk by hand to make sure its all melted and mixed. Once cooled store in fridge until ready to use.