5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Edited on 7/3/12
- Pear and Pecan CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Scratch Hazelnut and Chocolate cakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- topicCakes With Nuts
Alphabetical Article List
Zucchini Chocolate Rum Cake
Posted by AnonymousVery moist zucchini cake with a nice aroma of rum.
Zucchini Chocolate Rum Cake
- 3/4 cup butter, softened 2 cups white sugar 3 eggs 2 cups grated zucchini 1/3 cup rum 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup chopped walnuts 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 cup milk 1 2/3 cups confectioners' sugar 3 tablespoons rum
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2 In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Stir in Zucchini and 1/3 cup rum.
3 In a separate bowl, mix flour with nuts, chocolate, cocoa, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir flour mixture and milk into egg mixture until well blended.
4 Spread Batter into 10 inch Bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan for 15 minutes, then invert onto wire rack and cool completely. Drizzle with rum glaze.
5 Rum Glaze: In a medium bowl, combine confectioners sugar with 3 tablespoons rum. Mix until smooth.
- Pear and Pecan Cake
- › Pure Pantry Baking mix? 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 10 minutes ago
- › Happy World Bake Day 13 minutes ago
- › Hola a todos ;) 35 minutes ago
- › Need wedding tier sizing suggestions 38 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake 50 minutes ago
- › Newbie in Uk, help please 50 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 52 minutes ago
- › Graduation cap! 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Tazas de syrup por bizcocho 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950