Edited on 1/9/12
- Flo's Pumpkin CheesecakeEdited on 6/13/11
- Keylime CheesecakeEdited on 6/13/11
- cinnamon roll cheesecake
Alphabetical Article List
Yummy white chocolate cheesecake
Posted by notmymumVery rich but SO delicious. Not for the calorie concious
Yummy white chocolate cheesecake
- For the base 2oz (5oz) butter 5oz (150g) digestive biscuits, crushed Filling 10oz (300g) good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces 14oz (400g) full fat cream cheese 150 ml (¼ pint) double cream 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 160C/Gas 3/ Fan 140C
- Grease and line the base of a 8" (20cm) deep spring form cake tin with non-stick paper.
- 1. Melt the butter in small saucepan over a low heat. Stir in crushed biscuits and press evenly over the base of the tin. Chill in the fridge.
- 2. Break the white chocolate into a bowl and melt over a pan of hot water (do not allow the chocolate to become too hot), stir occasionally with a spoon until runny and smooth.
- 3. Whisk the cream cheese and eggs together in a large bowl until smooth, add soured cream and vanilla and whisk again until completely smooth with no lumps. Stir in the melted chocolate and mix together.
- 4. Pour in the tin and spread evenly over the chilled base. Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes until firm around the edge and just set in the middle. Remove from the oven. Using a small palette knife run the knife around the edge of the tin and then allow to cool and chill.
- 5. Remove the outside ring and lift base onto serving plate.
- Dust with icing sugar & raspberry coulis
- Flo's Pumpkin Cheesecake
Currently, there are 1419 Active Users (27 Members and 1392 Guests)
- › Did you start out with cupcakes or cakes? 1 minute ago
- › Less sweet alternative to white ganache 6 minutes ago
- › Boxing cakes for delivery 11 minutes ago
- › personalized cookie help 13 minutes ago
- › colour of pluto? 20 minutes ago
- › How are these rosettes made? 20 minutes ago
- › rugby pitch 29 minutes ago
- › First wedding cake and cupcakes timeline help? 34 minutes ago
- › Cookies won't stay on the stick 36 minutes ago
- › Using SPS for the first time and I am terrified! 36 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking