Posted by tristansmama
I love this sauce!! I totally came up with this by accident. Its really good on cheesecake and icecream! Enjoy! :D
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 pound basket of strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine water and sugar in a medium sauce pan and brig to a boil. (Stirring occasionally.)
- Once sugar has completely dissolved and simple syrup to boil, reduce heat (to medium) and add in your sliced strawberries.
- Bring strawberry and syrup mix to a boil. (Stirring occasionally.)
- Add in vanilla and salt and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool and enjoy!