Edited on 5/15/12
- Pineapple cream PastryEdited on 6/13/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASCEdited on 6/7/11
- Wet Coconut/Pineapple cake
- topicPineapple Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Yum Yum Cake I
Posted by AnonymousIf you like citrus cakes and pineapples you will like this cake.
Yum Yum Cake I
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 3/4 teaspoon salt 2/3 cup shortening 1 1/2 cups white sugar 1 tablespoon orange zest 2 teaspoons lemon zest 5 eggs 2/3 cup milk 1/4 cup orange juice 1/4 cup lemon juice 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix 1 cup milk 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained 10 maraschino cherries, halved
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and lightly flour a 9x13 inch pan.
2 In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3 Beat shortening for 30 seconds, add sugar, lemon and orange zest and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Add pudding mix. Add flour mixture, alternating with milk and juices beating well after each addition.
4 Pour into pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 45 or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan.
5 To make the topping: Mix vanilla pudding with milk and set aside. Beat cream cheese until smooth, add cool whip, then pudding and mix on lowest speed until well combined. Spread on top of cooled cake. arrange pineapples and cherries on top.
- Pineapple cream Pastry
- › Unique Fathers Day Idea now I need Price? 1 minute ago
- › Black Lace on wedding cake - HELP ASAP!!!! 15 minutes ago
- › frosting to last in the heat!? 41 minutes ago
- › FINALLY a scratch WASC recipe! 50 minutes ago
- › Minnie mouse cake disaster 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › My newest "trick" 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › URGENT!! Baking a three layer cake - How do you all do it? 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › mixing colors 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Mr Kipling ANGEL SLICES.........? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Pricing my cake... 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat