Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Egg Nog CupcakesEdited on 12/29/09
- Strawberry Butter Cream FillingEdited on 5/19/08
- Great key lime cake
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by JackieThis yellow cake is perfect for any single layer sheet cake or wonderful cupcakes
- 2 3/4 cup Flour 2 1/2 tsp Baking powder 1/2 cup Butter 1 3/4 cup Sugar 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla 2 Eggs 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1. Pre-Heat oven to 375F
- Grease and lightly flour muffin tins or fill with paper baking cups.
- 2. Mix together the flour, baking powder and one teaspoon of salt.
- 3. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla together until light.
- 4. Add one egg and beat well (for about a minute or so) and then add the other egg and repeat.
- 5. Add milk and the dry ingredients to this mixture, alternately. Mix well after each addition. Pour into the muffin pans, filling each halfway.
- 6. Bake at 375F for about 20 minutes, then cool on a wire rack.
- Alternate baking units:
- Double the recipe for a 1/2 sheet 1 layer cake.
- Double the recipe for a 1/4 sheet 2 layer cake.
- Egg Nog Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1269 Active Users (34 Members and 1235 Guests)
- › Altered cake mix failures 8 minutes ago
- › Tiered Cake Boxes.......???? 9 minutes ago
- › Using BC in molds 17 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 21 minutes ago
- › Payment 22 minutes ago
- › Black Lace on wedding cake - HELP ASAP!!!! 24 minutes ago
- › Virgin train cake - just had to share! 24 minutes ago
- › tiara and shoe on pillow cake 29 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Moonfruit for their website? 42 minutes ago
- › Baking recommendation for halving cheesecake recipe 52 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking