Posted by RICKASHFirm, moist cake with a subtle taste. If you like white chocolate and bananas this is the cake for you. Very pleasing to the taste buds. This is almost the same as the white mud that I do except the quantities vary a little bit.
White Chocolate/Banana Mud Cake
- 250g margarine/butter 250g white chocolate(nestle melts) 150ml hot water 1 cup caster sugar 1-3/4 cups plain flour 1 cup SR flour 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 2 eggs 3-4 mashed bananas.
- -Preheat oven to 150.C
- -Melt chocolate and margarine in microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- -Add water and sugar, stir and put in microwave until sugar has dissolved.
- -Set aside to cool.
- -Line and grease the base and sides of your cake tin.
- -Mash bananas,eggs and vanilla together in a separate bowl until it has a paste like consistency.
- -When cool add sifted flours then egg/banana and mix well. I use a whisk.
- -Pour into prepared tin and cook for approx 45 mins to 1 hour, depending on what size tin you use.
- -cake is cooked when skewer comes out clean and the sides should be a light golden color.
- * I always check my cakes after 45 minutes and add time if needed.
- Ice with white chocolate icing or cream cheese icing.