Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Best Pavolva!Edited on 11/24/09
- PAM'S CHOCOLATE MUDCAKEEdited on 10/27/09
- Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
Alphabetical Article List
White Chocolate/Banana Mud Cake
Posted by RICKASHFirm, moist cake with a subtle taste. If you like white chocolate and bananas this is the cake for you. Very pleasing to the taste buds. This is almost the same as the white mud that I do except the quantities vary a little bit.
White Chocolate/Banana Mud Cake
- 250g margarine/butter 250g white chocolate(nestle melts) 150ml hot water 1 cup caster sugar 1-3/4 cups plain flour 1 cup SR flour 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 2 eggs 3-4 mashed bananas.
- -Preheat oven to 150.C
- -Melt chocolate and margarine in microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- -Add water and sugar, stir and put in microwave until sugar has dissolved.
- -Set aside to cool.
- -Line and grease the base and sides of your cake tin.
- -Mash bananas,eggs and vanilla together in a separate bowl until it has a paste like consistency.
- -When cool add sifted flours then egg/banana and mix well. I use a whisk.
- -Pour into prepared tin and cook for approx 45 mins to 1 hour, depending on what size tin you use.
- -cake is cooked when skewer comes out clean and the sides should be a light golden color.
- * I always check my cakes after 45 minutes and add time if needed.
- Ice with white chocolate icing or cream cheese icing.
- Best Pavolva!
Currently, there are 851 Active Users (19 Members and 832 Guests)
- › Heavy cream left out 1 minute ago
- › Creativity drought 35 minutes ago
- › Success With New Size Cake Mixes WASC 38 minutes ago
- › FINALLY a scratch WASC recipe! 39 minutes ago
- › how do I make a shark...plz help 41 minutes ago
- › Less sweet alternative to white ganache 43 minutes ago
- › Wet towel trick don't work for me 47 minutes ago
- › What are these strawberries dipped in!? HELP! 55 minutes ago
- › CÓMO LOGRAR BIZCOCHOS ALTOS 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › White chocolate peanut butter cake 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking