Edited on 11/4/06
- Bundt Cake Fruit CelebrationEdited on 4/25/04
- Simple 'n Moist Strawberry re-mixEdited on 3/12/12
- Tomato soup cake
Alphabetical Article List
White Chocolate Pound Cake
Posted by AnonymousA moist bundt cake, drizzled with two types of chocolate.
White Chocolate Pound Cake
- 2 tablespoons white sugar 8 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate 1 cup butter 2 cups white sugar 5 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon almond extract 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1 cup sour cream 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate 4 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate, melted
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C). Grease one 10 inch bundt pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of white sugar in the bundt pan.
2 Chop four squares of the white chocolate and melted 4 of the others. Set aside.
3 In a mixing bowl, cream butter and 2 cups of the sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in extracts and the melted white chocolate.
4 Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream. Beat just until combined.
5 Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with 1/2 of the chopped white chocolate. Repeat. Pour remaining batter on top.
6 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Melt chocolate in the top of two double boilers or in bowls in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
7 Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove from pan and let cool on a wire rack completely. Once cool place cake on a serving dish and drizzle with melted white and semisweet chocolate. Garnish with strawberries, if desired.
- Bundt Cake Fruit Celebration
- › mixing colors 3 minutes ago
- › Mr Kipling ANGEL SLICES.........? 5 minutes ago
- › Pricing my cake... 12 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 21 minutes ago
- › My newest "trick" 29 minutes ago
- › How to paint on candy melt 31 minutes ago
- › Help! I feel just AWFUL! 36 minutes ago
- › URGENT!! Baking a three layer cake - How do you all do it? 44 minutes ago
- › Candy melt transfers?? 46 minutes ago
- › How do I brush face details on a cake pop? 50 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat