Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Edited on 11/12/10
- Amazing Pumpkin RollEdited on 11/23/07
- Pumpkin Crunch BarsEdited on 9/28/07
- Pumpkin shaped pumpkin cake
Alphabetical Article List
Upside Down Pumpkin Cake
Posted by AnonymousThis has become my family's favorite desert at Thanksgiving, taking the place of pumpkin pie! Walnuts can be substituted for pecans.
Upside Down Pumpkin Cake
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves salt to taste 1 3/4 cups white sugar 3 eggs 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding 1 cup chopped pecans 1 cup butter, melted
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 In a mixing bowl, blend pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, salt, sugar, eggs and milk. Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix and nuts over the batter. Pour melted butter over the cake.
3 Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 60 minutes and let cool. The cake will be "liquidy" at first, but will solidify as it cools.
- Amazing Pumpkin Roll
- › 6 tier wedding cake 37 seconds ago
- › Cake Lettering Help!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Hydrangea help!! 15 minutes ago
- › Help!! 22 minutes ago
- › newbie here 25 minutes ago
- › Is it weird if I don't eat the cake? 32 minutes ago
- › How long do cakes stay fresh 34 minutes ago
- › Cake Photo's With Faces Clarification 38 minutes ago
- › how to make fondant shiny 56 minutes ago
- › fondant ruffled 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950