Edited on 10/26/12
- Rolled Vanilla FondantEdited on 10/25/12
- Rolled ButtercreamEdited on 10/25/12
- Molding Chocolate Clay
Alphabetical Article List
T's Marshmallow fondant
Posted by TsSweetcreationsI found this recipe on another site, and it is the easiest most simple recipe I've ever found.
T's Marshmallow fondant
- 1/4 cup or less of crisco 16 oz mini marshmallows (Kraft) 1 tsp clear vanilla 1 tsp butter flavor (extract) 2 tbsp water 2lb bag of powdered sugar (sifted)
- 1. Grease inside of microwafeable safe bowl with Crisco.
- 2. Put marshmallows, flavorings, and water into bowl.
- 3. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. If not completely melted, stir and microwave at 30 sec intervals.
- 4. Put powdered sugar into large mixer bowl. (Fit stand mixer with dough hook) I use a wooden spoon. I don't like how my kitchen aide mixer does.
- 5. Mix until well incorporated.
- 6. Prepare work surface with sifted powdered sugar.
- 7. Turn fondant out onto work surface. Knead fondant into loaf. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap for at least 1 hour before using.
- 8. To store fondant: Wrap in plastic wrap, and then put into resealable plastic bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible. Fondant will keep very well in fridge for weeks.
- I just covered my first cake with my marshmallow fondant, for a woman who has had fondant covered cakes before. And she just called me and told me how WONDERFUL my fondant was. She said it was the BEST she has ever eaten. And she will definitely be ordering from me again and again. I hope everyone loves it as much as I have. it works very very well for fondant figures as well. TFL!
- Rolled Vanilla Fondant
Currently, there are 732 Active Users (10 Members and 722 Guests)
- › best white cake recipe 8 minutes ago
- › Pipe neatly on the side of the cake. 16 minutes ago
- › almond, vanilla extract... is there nuts? 20 minutes ago
- › Cupcake inserts do not fit 25 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 58 minutes ago
- › Peer Review Cake Club! 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Gluten-free vegan baking..HELP!! 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › My first wedding cake. help 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone hiring in Las Vegas? 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Ways to accept payment in uk 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950