Malone's Pound Cake
Edited on 6/24/12
- CREAM CHEESE POUNDCAKE!!Edited on 6/7/11
- Lemon Pound CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Cappuccino Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake
- topicPound Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Triple Coconut Pound Cake
Posted by namamanThis is an awesome recipe I just had to share from Cuisine at Home. It definitely is one of the best pound cakes I have made. It can either be served with a chocolate ganache or BC to give it that Almond Joy feel or a fruit salad. Either way is incredible!
Triple Coconut Pound Cake
- Butter for greasing pan 3 T. turbinado sugar (sugar-in-the-raw) 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut, toasted 1 1/2 cups cake flour 3/4 t. baking powder 1/2 t. table salt 1 stick unsalted butter, softened 3/4 cup sugar 1 egg 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup cream of coconut 1/4 cup coconut rum (like Malibu)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 8 1/2 x 4 1/2" loaf pan with butter and turbinado sugar.
- Pulse toasted coconut in food processor until fine.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt and ground coconut in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and blend on medium speed for a minute more.
- Combine milk, cream of coconut and coconut rum in a cup with a pour spout. Alternately beat dry and wet mixtures into the butter mixture starting and ending with dry mixture. After each addition, mix on low speed for 30 seconds then on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes. Then rotate the cake 180 degrees and bake for 30 minutes longer or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 5 minutes then invert on a rack to cool upside down.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!! Try toasting the coconut in the microwave. Put 1 cup of coconut on microwave safe plate and cook on HIGH for 30 second intervals stirring the coconut after each 30 seconds. Depending on your microwave, the coconut will toast in 2 1/2 to 3 minutes!!
- CREAM CHEESE POUNDCAKE!!
Currently, there are 917 Active Users (18 Members and 899 Guests)
- › help 7 minutes ago
- › Suggestions please. Heel for a shoe 10 minutes ago
- › Packaging Brownies & banana bars 11 minutes ago
- › Mailbox News Back Issues 12 minutes ago
- › Whipped Cream cake with strawberry filling - is it ok to use just... 14 minutes ago
- › How much to charge? 15 minutes ago
- › First wedding cake and cupcakes timeline help? 21 minutes ago
- › Mickey Mouse club house cake. 23 minutes ago
- › dry cakes 28 minutes ago
- › Cake v. Cupcake Recipes 29 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net