5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Edited on 7/3/12
- Pear and Pecan CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Scratch Hazelnut and Chocolate cakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- topicCakes With Nuts
Alphabetical Article List
Tex-Mex Sheet Cake
Posted by AnonymousRich Mexican flavors of cocoa, cinnamon and coffee under a chocolate glaze.
Tex-Mex Sheet Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cups brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup margarine 1 cup water 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup margarine 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk 1 cup confectioners' sugar 1 cup slivered, toasted almonds
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 10x15 inch jelly roll pan. Combine the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
2 In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup margarine. Stir in water, 1/4 cup cocoa and 1 tablespoon instant coffee. Bring mixture to a boil, then remove from heat.
3 Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour in the cocoa mixture, then stir in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix until blended.
4 Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cake springs back when lightly touched. Allow to cool.
5 For the coffee glaze: In a small saucepan, melt 1/4 cup margarine. Mix in 1/4 cup cocoa, 1 tablespoon instant coffee and sweetened condensed milk, and confectioners' sugar. Stir until blended. Fold in the almonds. Spread glaze over warm cake.
- Pear and Pecan Cake
- › Recognize these cutters? 3 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 4 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake servings from 9x13 or 11x15 10 minutes ago
- › Wedding Cake for Outdoor Reception in JULY (North Carolina) 10 minutes ago
- › Need HELP please to create a triple swag 12 minutes ago
- › Is a Red Velvet cake without cocoa powder still considered a Red... 14 minutes ago
- › Hello Kitty Cupcake Toppers 33 minutes ago
- › Hy-Vol Meringue Powder? Anyone know what this means? 37 minutes ago
- › Please helps make Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures!! 49 minutes ago
- › Help with Gum Paste/Fondant Figure Modeling!!! 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950