Posted by QueenbakerSugarless, Flourless Cake
Sugarless, Flourless Cake
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter 12 oz unsweetened chocolate chips or Semi Sweet chocolate chips 7 eggs whites
- Lined a 8 inch Springform pan with sarah wrap, bring wrap over the sides of the pan about 2 inches.
- Melt butter and chocolate together over lw - medium heat. Stir constantly until chocolate is melted. Let cool about 10 minutes. While cooling, beat egg whites until you have stiff peaks. Temper chocolate with a little of the egg whites. Then gently fold in remaining egg whites until well incorperated..
- Pour into prepared pan. Gently cover with sarah wrap and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve:On dessert plate place some melted vanilla ice cream, place slice of cake on top and garnish with fresh fruit. Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- I have place sliced strawberries on top and covered with strawberry glaze and a tablespoon of whipped cream on top