Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Strawberry Butter Cream FillingEdited on 5/19/08
- Christine's Orange Dreamsicle CupcakesEdited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime Cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by MaeikeLouiseA cake with dutch stroopwafels (dutch caramel waffle biscuits). This recipe is for a cake of 30 cm. You can get about 20 to 25 regular sized cupcakes from this dough.
- 200 gr. softened butter + butter for form 150 gr. sugar 50 g sugar. brown sugar 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar 4 eggs 200 gr. self raising flour + extra for the form 1 tsp. cinnamon 1 pinch of salt 200 gr. stroopwafels into small pieces
InstructionsGrease the cake pan and sprinkle with flour. Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in the eggs one by one. Gradually add the flour, salt and cinnamon. Stir with a spoon the stroopwafel pieces into the dough. Fill the cake pan with the dough. Place the pan with the dough in the middle of the COLD oven. Set the oven at 170 gr.C.en bake the cake for approximately 70 minutes. Let the cake rest for about 10 minutes and then let is cool completely on a wire rack. To make cupcakes put the dough in a cupcake tin and bake for 30 minutes. If the over is already pre heated then bake them for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
Currently, there are 522 Active Users (9 Members and 513 Guests)
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 22 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Certain Cake, Its a Baby shower cake, HELP 32 minutes ago
- › Help!!! 1st time working with sugar 42 minutes ago
- › SMBC bleeding, help!!! 45 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › 3D Bust Cakes???? 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › HELP! Groom's cake falling apart & due tomorrow :( 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › frosting to last in the heat!? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › soy and dairy free frosting for a smash cake?? 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Can you turn any ganache into a ganache buttercream? 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking