Edited on 4/4/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/FillingEdited on 11/15/10
- Pumpkin Spice BreadEdited on 11/12/10
- Egg Nog Cupcakes
- topicThanksgiving Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by AnonymousI made a family cookbook for my German grandmother's 100 birthday. Relatives from her 11 brothers and sisters sent the recipes and I believe this one is the oldest.
- 3/4 cup white sugar 1/4 cup shortening 1 egg, beaten 1/2 cup milk 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x12 inch pan.
2 Mix together the sugar, shortening, egg, milk, flour, salt and baking powder.
3 Prepare the streusel by mixing together the brown sugar, cinnamon, flour, butter and pecans.
4 Spread cake mixture in pan and spread streusel mixture on top. Swirl ingredients together.
5 Add the rest of streusel over top and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- › Recognize these cutters? 16 minutes ago
- › Not TOO sweet Fondant 18 minutes ago
- › icings like little debbie snacks 19 minutes ago
- › Never using BC again under fondant 19 minutes ago
- › How to stack a tiered rosette cake 25 minutes ago
- › Looking for universal cake filling that is not too sweet, lasts ... 26 minutes ago
- › cake pics with prices 26 minutes ago
- › How difficult it is to say no to a relative's request for a cake???? 37 minutes ago
- › Need help finding a specific impression mat 46 minutes ago
- › Boxing cakes for delivery 48 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net