Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
Edited on 5/19/08
- Addendum to Rhonda's Ultimate MMFEdited on 7/10/07
- Buttermilk yellow cakeEdited on 6/30/07
- Rhond'as Ultimate Chocolate MMF
Alphabetical Article List
Strawberries and Cream Cake
Posted by AnonymousMakes an elegant presentation without too much fuss.
Strawberries and Cream Cake
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 2 cups white sugar 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin 1 cup butter, softened 4 eggs 1 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 cup strawberries, pureed 1 1/2 cups heavy cream 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced 1/2 cup margarine, softened 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 4 cups confectioners' sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups quartered strawberries
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9 inch round cake pans.
2 In a large bowl, beat sugar, gelatin and butter until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Mix flour and baking powder, and beat alternately with the milk into the sugar mixture. Fold in 1 teaspoon vanilla and pureed strawberries. Divide equally into three 9 inch round cake pans.
3 Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the pans, then remove from pans and cool completely.
4 To make the filling: Beat whipping cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla on high until stiff. Fill each layer with 1/3 of the whipped cream and 3/4 cup sliced strawberries.
5 To make the frosting: Beat the margarine, cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spread over the sides of the cake, and pipe an edge of frosting around the top of the cake.
6 Spread remaining whipped cream on cake top. Top with quartered strawberries.
- Addendum to Rhonda's Ultimate MMF
- › HOW LONG DOES THE BUTTERCREAM ICING FROM SAMS STAY FRESH? 34 seconds ago
- › Why did my fondant decorations soften? 2 minutes ago
- › strawberry shortcake cake house help 4 minutes ago
- › Hello kitty topper 6 minutes ago
- › Help Please .. bubble under frosting 9 minutes ago
- › Cake Pops Made With Oreos Instead of Cake 23 minutes ago
- › onion domes. 25 minutes ago
- › sugar paste losing its colour? 28 minutes ago
- › Borders we love Pt.2 (fondant) 30 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 49 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking