Posted by luggi
- spice mix: 100 g butter 100 g sugar vanilla flavour 2 eggs 180 g flour 1 ts baking powder 1/2 ts ground cinnamon pinch of ground nutmeg pinch of ground cloves pinch of ground cardamon pinch of ground ginger 2 tbs cocoa 40 ml milk honey mix 150 g honey 80 g butter 70 g sugar 2 tbs milk 2 eggs 1/2 ts ground cinnamon pinch of ground cloves pinch of ground cardamon 1 tbs ground orange peel 200 g flour 1 ts baking powder
- spice mix:
- Cream butter, add sugar, vanilla and the eggs. Mix in a seperate bowl flour, baking powder, spices and cocoa. Sift it on top of the butter-mix and fold it in. Add the milk and set aside.
- honey mix:
- Put honey in a saucepan and heat it slowly. Add butter and sugar, stir until dissolved and let cool. Put the honey mix in a bowl, add milk, eggs, spices and orange peel. Mix flour and baking powder and sift it on top, fold it in.
- Grease a 12 inch loaf tin and fill in the spice mix on top add the honey mix. If you want to you can use a fork to create swirls.
- Put it in the preheated oven and bake it 60 minutes at 345° F (175°C).
- Let it cool and flip it over.