Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- pineapple Angel Food CakeEdited on 3/16/10
- Snowball CakeEdited on 9/15/06
- Ice Box Cake II
Alphabetical Article List
Snowball Cake I
Posted by AnonymousA no bake cake using a ready made angel food cake and ingredients that can be easily found in any store. It looks like a large snowball when finished.
Snowball Cake I
- 1 (10 inch tube pan) angelfood cake 6 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, drained with syrup reserved 2 tablespoons lemon juice 1 cup white sugar 1 (10 ounce) package flaked coconut 2 (.25 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin 4 tablespoons water 1 cup boiling water
1 Line a 4 quart round mixing bowl with parchment paper.
2 Break cake up into small bite-sized pieces.
3 Drain the crushed pineapple, reserve the syrup. You should have 1 cup of syrup if not add enough water to make 1 cup.
4 Dissolve the gelatin in the 4 tablespoons of cold water. Add the boiling water, pineapple syrup, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well and place in the refrigerator until mixture just starts to thicken.
5 Add the crushed pineapple to the gelatin mix and then fold in 4 cups of the whipped topping.
6 Place a layer of cake pieces, then a layer of the pineapple mixture in the prepared bowl. Continue until all the cake and pineapple mixture is used up. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours or overnight.
7 Turn the chilled cake out onto a serving platter and frost it with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with the coconut.
- pineapple Angel Food Cake
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 7 minutes ago
- › Candy melt transfers?? 13 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Certain Cake, Its a Baby shower cake, HELP 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Help!!! 1st time working with sugar 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › SMBC bleeding, help!!! 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › 3D Bust Cakes???? 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › HELP! Groom's cake falling apart & due tomorrow :( 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › frosting to last in the heat!? 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › soy and dairy free frosting for a smash cake?? 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking