Posted by MacThis is a fast cake to make and uses ready-made ingredients Keep in the refrigerator. Good for several days--if it lasts that long.
- 1 Angel Food Cake 8 oz. Cream Cheese--softened 3 cups Powdered Sugar 8 oz. Cool Whip 1 can of Pie Filling You will need a 9 X 13 pan. I use the Glad bake-and-take kind.
- Tear Angel Food cake up into small chunks and put in large bowl.
- Mix Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar together--can be with mixer or by hand if cream cheese is soft enough.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Then mix this with the Angel Food cake chunks, mixing well. Chunks will probably break up more but that's Okay.
- Spread into pan. Top with any flavor of Pie Filling. I have used strawberry, cherry or blueberry. Refrigerate before serving.