Edited on 6/13/11
- Yellow cakeEdited on 6/12/11
- Yellow cakeEdited on 6/12/11
- S'mores- WASC
- topicYellow Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by Becca-BO
- THE CAKE 1 box yellow cake mix 1 sm can mandarin oranges(juice and all) 2 eggs 1/3 cup of oil THE FROSTING 8 oz cream cheese softened 16 oz sour cream 8 oz cool whip thawed 1 can crushed pineapple(well drained) powdered sugar to taste shreaded coconut (optional)
- 1. pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. in a medium sized bowl mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, and oranges. mix unti mixture is mostly smooth.
- 3. pour mix ture in to desired cake pan. it will make 2-round 9 inch, 1- 9x13, or 1-bunt cake pan.
- 4. bake for about 30-35 min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 5. in a medium size bowl mix cream cheese and sour cream until blended.
- 6. next mix in the cool whip and pineapple mix until well blended
- 7. taste of the mixture and add powdered 1 tbs at a time until you are satisfied with the sweetness. ( i usally use about 4 tbs. my mom uses about 1/3 of a cup she likes hers sweet and i like to taste some of the tartness from the cream cheese. so thats why i say to taste)
- 8. let cake cool completly then frost.
- 9. if desired you can sprinkle coccnut over the cake. keep refridgerated untill ready to serve. cake can be left at room temp. but it will only last about 2-3 days if kept in the fridge can keep 7-10 days.
- Yellow cake
Currently, there are 1447 Active Users (25 Members and 1422 Guests)
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 14 seconds ago
- › cake pics with prices 4 minutes ago
- › Boxing cakes for delivery 4 minutes ago
- › Recognize these cutters? 4 minutes ago
- › Edible Image and Fridge 7 minutes ago
- › First ever wedding cake, please help. 10 minutes ago
- › Where can I find this Sugarveil mat? Or any that are not frumpy? 16 minutes ago
- › cupcake delivery help! 22 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Moonfruit for their website? 29 minutes ago
- › Looking for universal cake filling that is not too sweet, lasts ... 38 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net