Wet Coconut/Pineapple cake
Edited on 6/3/10
- Yummy Pineapple Upside-Down CakeEdited on 7/23/08
- Upside-Down CupcakeEdited on 7/15/08
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake VII
Alphabetical Article List
Seven-Up? Cake III
Posted by AnonymousA great cake made from scratch!
Seven-Up? Cake III
- 3 cups white sugar 1 cup butter 1/2 cup shortening 5 eggs 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon lemon extract 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage 1 1/2 cups white sugar 1/2 cup butter 3 eggs 1 cup flaked coconut 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
2 Cream the 1 cup butter or margarine, shortening and 3 cups white sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one a time beating well after each addition.
3 Beat in the flour, lemon extract and lemon-lime soda. Mix well and pour batter into the prepared pan.
4 Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour.
5 To Make Icing: In a saucepan combine the 1 1/2 cups white sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 3 eggs, coconut, pineapple and nuts. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thick. Pour over cake while cake is still hot and icing is bubbling.
- Yummy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- › Website advice 12 minutes ago
- › fresh cream cakes 22 minutes ago
- › football shirt cake 43 minutes ago
- › SPS instructions 48 minutes ago
- › Wedding Cake Pan Size 53 minutes ago
- › Swiss Meringue Buttercream... 56 minutes ago
- › Questions about Wilton serving chart 57 minutes ago
- › Small Business Software or Cakes 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › How much do people think a cake costs to make??? 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Cupcakes Bulk Prices 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan