Wet Coconut/Pineapple cake
Edited on 6/3/10
- Yummy Pineapple Upside-Down CakeEdited on 7/23/08
- Upside-Down CupcakeEdited on 7/15/08
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake VII
Alphabetical Article List
Seven-Up? Cake III
Posted by AnonymousA great cake made from scratch!
Seven-Up? Cake III
- 3 cups white sugar 1 cup butter 1/2 cup shortening 5 eggs 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon lemon extract 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage 1 1/2 cups white sugar 1/2 cup butter 3 eggs 1 cup flaked coconut 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
2 Cream the 1 cup butter or margarine, shortening and 3 cups white sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one a time beating well after each addition.
3 Beat in the flour, lemon extract and lemon-lime soda. Mix well and pour batter into the prepared pan.
4 Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour.
5 To Make Icing: In a saucepan combine the 1 1/2 cups white sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 3 eggs, coconut, pineapple and nuts. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thick. Pour over cake while cake is still hot and icing is bubbling.
- Yummy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 2 minutes ago
- › Pricing my cake... 17 minutes ago
- › URGENT!! Baking a three layer cake - How do you all do it? 23 minutes ago
- › Poll...use this or that... 23 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP! 32 minutes ago
- › READY TO GIVE UP AND RESORT TO BOX MIXES- HELP! 33 minutes ago
- › How do I brush face details on a cake pop? 51 minutes ago
- › Help! I feel just AWFUL! 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Castle Cake Topper??? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › JASON, Helllppp! 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat