Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Edited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesEdited on 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesEdited on 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingEdited on 5/11/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Self-Filled Cupcakes II
Posted by AnonymousDevil's Food cupcakes filled with chocolate and cream cheese. Perfect for bake sales or parties.
Self-Filled Cupcakes II
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix 3 ounces cream cheese 1/3 cup white sugar 1 egg 1 pinch salt 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin pans.
2 Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
3 Combine cream cheese and sugar, cream until light and fluffy. Add egg and salt, beating well.
4 Spoon batter into greased muffin pans filling 2/3 full. Drop a few semisweet chocolate morsels in the center and spoon 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate morsels.
5 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Let cupcakes cool before serving.
- Key Lime Cupcakes
- › How do you prepare and organize for big/multiple orders? 1 minute ago
- › Where can I find this Sugarveil mat? Or any that are not frumpy? 4 minutes ago
- › Recipe help!! 8 minutes ago
- › Perfect stripes..How do I do this cake?? 16 minutes ago
- › cake pics with prices 18 minutes ago
- › Different types of fondant 19 minutes ago
- › apple tree trunk wedding cake... how do i make this cake? 20 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 25 minutes ago
- › Begonia Pink 28 minutes ago
- › Stacking cakes 35 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950