Posted by RisqueBusinessI have a small notebook where I have collecting recipes from a mix for a long time. Don't know if this is posted already, if so forgive me. These cupcakes self fill so you dont' have to worry about blowing them out with the piping bags.
Self Filled Cup cakes
- 1 box Devils food cake mix 1, 8 ounce package of cream cheese 1 egg 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1/3 cup granulated sugar 2, 8 ounce packages of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1. Mix cake according to package directions.
- 2. Place individual baking liners in muffin pan
- 3. Fill cups 2/3 full.
- 4. Cream the cheese with the sugar
- 5. Beat in the egg and salt
- 6. Stir in the chocolate chips
- 8. Drop rounded TEASPOONS of cream cheese mixture into the cake batter.
- 9. Bake as directed