5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Edited on 7/3/12
- Pear and Pecan CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Scratch Hazelnut and Chocolate cakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- topicCakes With Nuts
Alphabetical Article List
Scrumptious Chocolate Cake
Posted by AnonymousThis cake makes men drool and women fight over the last piece! I think it's the peanut butter in the icing!
Scrumptious Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup margarine 1/2 cup vegetable oil 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1 cup water 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups white sugar 1/2 cup buttermilk 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 cup margarine 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 5 tablespoons milk 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 4 cups confectioners' sugar 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
2 In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup margarine, oil, 4 tablespoons cocoa and water. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring often. Set aside.
3 In a large bowl, sift together the flour and sugar. Make a well in the center, and pour in the cocoa mixture. Stir until smooth. Mix in the buttermilk, 2 teaspoons vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and eggs.
4 Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before frosting.
5 For the Frosting: In a large saucepan, combine 1/2 cup margarine, 4 tablespoons cocoa and 5 tablespoons milk. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove from heat. Stir in confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat until the icing is blended. Pour over warm cake.
- Pear and Pecan Cake
- › SPS materials locating panic attack 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › banana cake that I can carve and use fondant 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › I need a really moist cake recipe 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Website advice 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › fresh cream cakes 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › football shirt cake 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › SPS instructions 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Wedding Cake Pan Size 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Swiss Meringue Buttercream... 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Questions about Wilton serving chart 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan