Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Edited on 4/30/10
- Strawberry Lemonade CupcakesEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/FillingEdited on 11/15/10
- Lemon Cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Scratch Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Posted by tristansmamaI really wanted to make a pink lemonade cupcake from scratch. I try not to use boxed cakes. I finally figured out something that I love!! Its so bright and wonderful. Then I altered topping that I found here, for my cupcake. I didn't have some of the ingredients, so I improvised and it came out great! Enjoy!
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (at room temp.) 1 Cup Granulated White Sugar (200 grams) 4 Large Eggs 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract The Zest of 1 Large Lemon 2 Cups All Purpose Flour 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder 1/4 Teaspoon Salt 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice 3 Teaspoons Maraschino Cherry Juice (red food coloring for pink color) Topping : 16 oz. Whipped Topping (Lite) Juice from 1 whole lemon 1/4 Cup Powder Sugar 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract 1/8 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
InstructionsPreHeat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Combine butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs in one at a time, mixing well in between. Beat in vanilla and lemon zest. Add in red food coloring. As much as desired. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and then add to the batter. Now in a small bowl combine lemon juice and Maraschino Juice. Add slowly to batter. Bake for 15 minutes, or until toothpick come out clean. note: they will look pink and spongy on top. this will make 20 big cupcakes or 1 9in pan Topping: Combine Whipped Topping and Powder Sugar in a mixing bowl. Add in vanilla, cream of tartar and lemon juice. Combine really well. Once combined put mixer on high and whip until stiff.
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Currently, there are 617 Active Users (10 Members and 607 Guests)
- › Turnkey Projects of Flour Milling Plant 1 minute ago
- › Purchasing Simple Flour Milling Equipment 3 minutes ago
- › Website advice 32 minutes ago
- › fresh cream cakes 42 minutes ago
- › football shirt cake 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › SPS instructions 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Wedding Cake Pan Size 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Swiss Meringue Buttercream... 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Questions about Wilton serving chart 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Small Business Software or Cakes 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan