Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Pumpkin shaped pumpkin cake
Edited on 9/11/07
- Pumpkin Cake w/ Maple Nut FrostingEdited on 11/21/06
- Pumpkin Cake with Orange GlazeEdited on 8/15/04
- Heritage Jam Cake
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by AnonymousDelicious served with sausage ice cream!
- 1 pound pork sausage 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar 1 1/2 cups white sugar 2 eggs, beaten 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon ground ginger 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 1 cup cold, strong, brewed coffee 1 cup raisins 1 cup chopped walnuts
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan. Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 5 minutes. Drain well and dry raisins with a cloth towel.
2 In large bowl, combine sausage, brown sugar and white sugar. Stir until mixture is well blended. Add eggs and beat well.
3 In a separate bowl, sift together flour, ginger, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
4 Stir baking soda into coffee.
5 Add flour mixture and coffee alternately to sausage mixture, beating well after each addition. Fold raisins and walnuts into cake batter.
6 Pour batter into greased and floured 9 inch Bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack.
- Pumpkin Cake w/ Maple Nut Frosting
- › HELP!!!!! How do I fix this? 1 minute ago
- › What to charge for VW Bus? 4 minutes ago
- › Scratch Yellow WASC cake..WOW 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 11 minutes ago
- › Cool trick to level cakes! 13 minutes ago
- › Bettercreme? 14 minutes ago
- › Finding Cake Decorators 16 minutes ago
- › Ways to accept payment in uk 16 minutes ago
- › An urgent challenge for you, cake experts! 18 minutes ago
- › Tylose powder!!!???? 20 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950