Edited on 1/9/12
- Flo's Pumpkin CheesecakeEdited on 6/13/11
- Keylime CheesecakeEdited on 6/13/11
- cinnamon roll cheesecake
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by BarbAn exquisite cheesecake made with fresh rhubarb and finished with sour cream topping.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 cup white sugar 1/2 cup butter 3 cups chopped rhubarb 1/2 cup white sugar 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese 1/2 cup white sugar 2 eggs 1 cup sour cream 2 tablespoons white sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup butter. Mix until crumbly and pat into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
2 In a medium bowl, toss together the chopped rhubarb, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons flour. Pour onto crust. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3 In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour over hot rhubarb in the pan.
4 Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until filling is set. Cover with sour cream topping while still hot.
5 To make the sour cream topping: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well and spread on top of cake.
- Flo's Pumpkin Cheesecake
- › Marble cake help!! :) 2 seconds ago
- › Fondant Question...Pink Fondant, can I add 9 seconds ago
- › What about coconuts? 8 minutes ago
- › Pricing of Cupcakes 23 minutes ago
- › Satin Ice Fondant is cracking 33 minutes ago
- › I want to stack 2 circle cakes 2 different sizes on a square... 34 minutes ago
- › Mad Hatter Failure............... 39 minutes ago
- › Wedding Cake for Outdoor Reception in JULY (North Carolina) 45 minutes ago
- › Not sure how to go about making this cake 48 minutes ago
- › WASC recipe using "professional" cake mixes 49 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net