Peach Cobbler Dump Cake I
Edited on 4/26/04
- Neiman Marcus Cake IIEdited on 4/26/04
- Gooey Butter Cake IIEdited on 4/26/04
- Gooey Butter Cake I
Alphabetical Article List
Rhubarb Cake II
Posted by AnonymousMy husband doesn't like rhubarb, but I have fooled him every time with this cake as you cannot taste the rhubarb in it.
Rhubarb Cake II
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix 4 cups rhubarb, chopped 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored gelatin mix 3/4 cup white sugar 1/2 cup butter 1 cup water
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 Line the bottom of one ungreased 9x13 inch baking pan with the diced rhubarb. Sprinkle the white sugar over the top. Then sprinkle the raspberry gelatin over the top of the sugar. Next sprinkle the cake mix over the top of the gelatin.
3 Melt the butter or margarine and pour it over the top of the cake mix. Pour the water over the top of the cake.
4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
5 If you are using frozen rhubarb reduce the amount of water used to 1/2 cup.
- Neiman Marcus Cake II
- › Help! I feel just AWFUL! 2 minutes ago
- › Pricing my cake... 4 minutes ago
- › Castle Cake Topper??? 14 minutes ago
- › JASON, Helllppp! 19 minutes ago
- › Creativity drought 33 minutes ago
- › Mr Kipling ANGEL SLICES.........? 41 minutes ago
- › My newest "trick" 43 minutes ago
- › Too soft for stacking?? 48 minutes ago
- › helpp please 52 minutes ago
- › onion domes. 52 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat