Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
Edited on 5/19/08
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/FillingEdited on 11/15/10
- Addendum to Rhonda's Ultimate MMFEdited on 7/10/07
- Rhonda's Ultimate MMF
Alphabetical Article List
Rhond'as Ultimate Chocolate MMF
Posted by rhopar33This is an awesome chocolate mmf that actually tastes chocolate. It's also great for making black because its already dark and you need very little to get it black.
Rhond'as Ultimate Chocolate MMF
- 15 oz. mini marshmallows 2 T water 1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp lemon juice (fresh or bottled) 2 tsp light corn syrup (helps w/ pliability) 2 tsp vanilla 1/2 to 3/4 C dutch processed (dark) cocoa 6 C confectioner's sugar, sifted 1/2 C Crisco or vegetable shortening ** I have found that I have to use less sugar because of the cocoa.
- Grease microwave proof bowl w/ Crisco. Also grease wooden or heat proof spoon. Pour marshmallows and water into bowl. Microwave for approximately 2 minutes stopping and stirring at 40 second intervals. Mixture should be soupy.
- Take out of microwave and immediately add corn syrup, cocoa, lemon juice, salt and extract. Stir well. Sift confectioner's sugar into mixture, one cup at a time. After approximately 5 cups, grease your hands well with Crisco and knead the mixture in the bowl. Add the sixth cup and continue to knead. Now grease your work surface well and turn mixture out of bowl onto counter and knead well. If mixture seems soft, add one additional cup of powdered sugar.
- Shape into a mound and put a coating of crisco on outside. Double wrap in cling wrap and insert into ziplock bag. Press air out of bag and seal. Allow to rest overnight, but, can be used after sitting for a few hours.
- Hope you like it!
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Currently, there are 791 Active Users (21 Members and 770 Guests)
- › Sam's Club 32 seconds ago
- › whipped buttercream 51 seconds ago
- › Need a icing that can stay out the fridge for at least a day once... 4 minutes ago
- › Separating buttercream..? 6 minutes ago
- › Castle Cake - Question regarding decoration of turrets 7 minutes ago
- › Need HELP please to create a triple swag 7 minutes ago
- › Peer Review Cake Club! 9 minutes ago
- › red velvet wedding cake with cream cheese frosting. 20 minutes ago
- › Tight center gardenia with expanding petals spiraling out 21 minutes ago
- › I've been left holding 130+ flowers!!! 33 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950