Edited on 3/12/12
- Italian Cream Cheese ButtercreamEdited on 1/22/12
- Nutella Truffle FillingEdited on 6/7/11
- White Chocolate Swiss Buttercream
Alphabetical Article List
Real italian Tiramisu
Posted by SofinetteThis is a real tiramisu recipe from my mother (She is italian). Really easy and fast to prepare. Makes me going nuts when I read recipes with whipped cream in it, so I am giving you a traditional recipe. Sorry for my english, but I am french speaking...
Real italian Tiramisu
- Amaretto liquor 1 & ¾ cup mascarpone cheese 3 egg yolks 3 egg whites ½ cup sugar (or more if you like it very sweet) 1 pack of lady fingers Very strong coffee Cocoa powder
- Prepare strong coffee, and add it the Amaretto liquor.
- Taste the coffee with a spoon, it has to taste the Amaretto, or else it is useless.
- Mascarpone cheese preparation
- Beat the egg yolks together with sugar at least 2 or 3 minutes.
- Softened the mascarpone with a fork and then add it to your eggs+ sugar preparation and fold in.
- Beat the 3 egg whites until it gets very high and fluffy.
- Add them delicately to the rest of your preparation.
- Dip the lady fingers quickly in the coffee for about 1 or 2 seconds (not too quickly and not too long).
- Lean them in the bottom of your pan and then cover with mascarpone preparation, and repeat until you reach the top.
- Finally sprinkle your tiramisu with the cocoa powder and put it in the fridge for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- The best is to prepare it the day before.
- 1 pound each spoon. lol
- Italian Cream Cheese Buttercream
Currently, there are 889 Active Users (19 Members and 870 Guests)
- › I need help with getting bc smooth 11 minutes ago
- › Mechanical Refrigeration for Farmers Markets... 12 minutes ago
- › Minnie mouse cake disaster 15 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 17 minutes ago
- › Parrish/Magic Line could be a little more helpful... 21 minutes ago
- › What equipment should I get to replace all the crap I have from W. 21 minutes ago
- › new buisness 49 minutes ago
- › HELP! Groom's cake falling apart & due tomorrow :( 50 minutes ago
- › Unique Fathers Day Idea now I need Price? 53 minutes ago
- › What do you think of the recent changes to CakeCentral? 58 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat