Applesauce Snack Cake
Edited on 5/29/09
- Banana-Apple Spice CakeEdited on 10/7/07
- Throw it Together CakeEdited on 5/5/04
- Spicy Apple Cake
Alphabetical Article List
Raw Apple Cake
Posted by AnonymousThe best apple cake you have ever tasted. If desired, add 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup raisins.
Raw Apple Cake
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil 2 eggs 2 cups white sugar 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 3 cups chopped Granny Smith apples 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 1 tablespoon milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 pinch salt 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
2 Chop apples finely and place into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and oil together and pour over apples. Let stand while mixing the dry ingredients.
3 in a medium bowl, mix sugar, flour, 1 teaspoon salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda. Fold into apples, eggs and oil and mix well. Batter will be thick.
4 Pour into prepared 9x13 inch pan, and bake at 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Once cool frost with Cream Cheese Icing.
5 To Make Cream Cheese Frosting: In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, milk, vanilla and pinch of salt. Gradually add sugar, beating until frosting is smooth. Add additional milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until frosting is desired consistency.
- Banana-Apple Spice Cake
- › Mad Hatter Failure............... 24 minutes ago
- › Spider-Man head help 34 minutes ago
- › almond essence and almond extract flavour 38 minutes ago
- › colour of pluto? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Boutique stand shape with rice krispies - How 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › colour of pluto? 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Looking for universal cake filling that is not too sweet, lasts ... 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Cupcake Booth at Outdoor Market 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › HELP!!! DISASTER with Michelle Foster fondant recipe!! 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Press Article... can't hurt business!! 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net