5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Edited on 7/3/12
- Pear and Pecan CakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Scratch Hazelnut and Chocolate cakeEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
- topicCakes With Nuts
Alphabetical Article List
Raspberry Nut Butter Cake
Posted by AnonymousThis is a lovely show off cake, especially when you want a fancy finale to a dinner party. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar over top just before serving to make it look even more attractive and delectable.
Raspberry Nut Butter Cake
- 6 eggs 1 cup butter, softened 1 1/2 cups white sugar 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup dark rum 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 3/4 cup ground walnuts 3/4 cup ground pecans
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 inch tube pan.
2 Separate the eggs. In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
3 In a large bowl, beat the butter with the sugar until thoroughly creamed. Beat in the egg yolks, then the jam, vanilla extract, and dark rum.
4 In a small bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder. Beat the flour mixture into the creamed mixture, then stir in the nuts. Stir about 1/3 of the beaten egg whites into the batter to lighten it and then fold in the rest gently but thoroughly. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
5 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 65 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Transfer to a rack to cool. Makes about 12 servings.
- Pear and Pecan Cake
- › helpp please 27 minutes ago
- › Using SPS for the first time and I am terrified! 43 minutes ago
- › sugar paste losing its colour? 45 minutes ago
- › onion domes. 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Less sweet alternative to white ganache 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › How long did you need to find a good business name? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › How do I fill a 3D Train Cake? 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Wet towel trick don't work for me 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Borders we love Pt.2 (fondant) 4 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking