Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
Edited on 11/15/10
- 2 pt weight watchers cupcakesEdited on 5/1/08
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese MuffinsEdited on 4/26/04
- Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Posted by corpsequeenI actually found this recipe online and it was the best cupcakes i have ever had in my life! My family and friends inhaled them! The buttercream that goes with them is to die for and was also the best ive ever had! Not over powering like some ive had in the past.
- Cupcake ingredients: 1 1/2 cups flour (i use cake flour) 1tsp baking powder 1tsp baking soda 1tsp salt 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2tsp nutmeg 1/4tsp ground cloves 3 eggs 1 cup pumkin puree 1/2 cup canola oil 1 cup sugar ----------------------------------- Pumkin Pie Buttercream ingredients 1 cup soft butter (I used unsalted sweet cream) 3 cups powdered sugar 1/4tsp powdered ginger 1/4tsp ground cloves 1/4tsp ground nutmeg 1/2tsp cinnamon 1/2tsp vanilla *pumpkin pie spice can be substituted for all spices*
InstructionsPumkin Pie Cupcake Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350F. 2. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. 3. In a seperate bowl mix eggs, pumpkin, and canola oil. 4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, careful not to over mix! 5. Bake for 12-22 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Pumpkin Pie Buttercream directions: 1. Whip butter until soft and even then add spices while mixing on low. 2. Add powdered sugar slowly, one cup at a time until combined. 3. Beat on medium for 2 mins. 4. Add vanilla and milk if necessary to achieve the right consistency.
- 2 pt weight watchers cupcakes
Currently, there are 663 Active Users (15 Members and 648 Guests)
- › ciroc bottle label 18 minutes ago
- › 2D horse cake head for 30 people how big? help!!! 21 minutes ago
- › Castle Cake - Question regarding decoration of turrets 29 minutes ago
- › Help Help please :( 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Questions about SugarVeil Icing 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake servings from 9x13 or 11x15 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Guitar cake 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Please helps make Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures!! 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950