Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Pumpkin Cake III
Edited on 5/5/04
- Pumpkin Cake IIEdited on 4/26/04
- Strawberry Butter Cream FillingEdited on 5/19/08
- Spice Cake Extender with Cream Cheese icing
Alphabetical Article List
Pumpkin Pie Cake I
Posted by AnonymousThis is a good winter holiday cake. Great when topped with whipped cream or nondairy whipped topping.
Pumpkin Pie Cake I
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk 3 eggs 1 cup white sugar 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix 1 cup butter 1 cup chopped walnuts
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
2 In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Mix until smooth and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
3 Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture, then sprinkle chopped nuts and pat down gently. Melt butter or margarine and drizzle over cake.
4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 45 to 60 minutes. (Be sure to check the cake after 45 minutes because oven temperatures vary.)
5 After cake cools, turn it upside down so the top of the cake will be the crust. Remove the parchment paper. Top with dessert topping (optional) before serving.
- Pumpkin Cake II
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 5 minutes ago
- › Burgandy MMF 12 minutes ago
- › help 15 minutes ago
- › Need wedding tier sizing suggestions 18 minutes ago
- › Hy-Vol Meringue Powder? Anyone know what this means? 20 minutes ago
- › Henna style cake...looking for decorator or advise. 23 minutes ago
- › how do I make a shark...plz help 29 minutes ago
- › Sparkly/glittery buttercream? 31 minutes ago
- › How do I smooth buttercream after it's been refrigerated? 32 minutes ago
- › What kind of flower is this please? 32 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950