Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Edited on 11/12/10
- Amazing Pumpkin RollEdited on 11/23/07
- Pumpkin Crunch BarsEdited on 9/28/07
- Pumpkin shaped pumpkin cake
Alphabetical Article List
Pumpkin Crumb Cake
Posted by AnonymousThis recipe was given to me by a friend. It's been a hit with my children and family.
Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix 1 egg, beaten 1/2 cup butter, melted 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree 3 eggs, beaten 1/2 cup white sugar 1/4 cup packed brown sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/2 cup white sugar 3 tablespoons butter, softened 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray or grease one 9x13 inch pan.
2 Reserve 1 cup cake mix. In a large bowl, combine the remaining dry cake mix with 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix well, and then pat into prepared pan.
3 In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour over crust.
4 In a small bowl, combine reserved 1 cup cake mix, 1/2 cup sugar, and 3 tablespoons softened butter. Crumble over pumpkin filling. Sprinkle nuts evenly over the top, if desired.
5 Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Amazing Pumpkin Roll
- › What do you guys think of my first decorated cake 18 minutes ago
- › Smash cakes 19 minutes ago
- › Teddy bear fur 22 minutes ago
- › 4 inch round cake & fondant 28 minutes ago
- › Pillow Cake help 31 minutes ago
- › How do I create the effect of glass? 40 minutes ago
- › Fondant not sticking to cake 51 minutes ago
- › how do I make damask designs on a cake 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › How hard is it to use a stincile on the side of a fondant cake? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › how to apply rhinestone banding to fondant covered cake. 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan