Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Heavenly Pumpkin Spice Cake
Edited on 10/21/07
- Banana Cake/MuffinsEdited on 6/27/12
- Spiced Pumpkin Praline rollEdited on 6/13/11
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Alphabetical Article List
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
Posted by G_CakesThe credit for this recipe goes to my sister Carmen V. who has finally had several of her recipes published in the CIBC Run for the Cure Cookbook. This is a very easy recipe to follow and is so yummy, and will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. I am sure this will become a family favorite for many generations to come. I usually make this in a bunt pan but you can use what ever you comfortable with. Enjoy and WTG Carmen!!!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
- 3 cups flour 2 cups sugar 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 teaspoons cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup oil (I use canola but you can use what ever you like) 3 eggs 14 ounce can crushed pumpkin 1 cup chocolate chips (semi, bitter sweet or dark your choice)
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2) Beat eggs and sugar together with mixer till creamy.
- 3) Add pumpkin and mix well.
- 4) Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- 5) Add oil and beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
- 6) Fold in chocolate chips.
- 7) Grease pans with light spray or butter and flour, and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 1 hour. Cooking times may vary depending on type of pan used.
- 8) Let cake cool completely and drizzle top with warmed cream cheese glaze or your favorite glaze.
- Serve with a glass of milk, pot of coffee or tea and share with someone you love<3
- Banana Cake/Muffins
Currently, there are 1073 Active Users (25 Members and 1048 Guests)
- › banana cake that I can carve and use fondant 17 minutes ago
- › Sam's Club Buttercream Frosting 17 minutes ago
- › what color ribbon and cupcake liners for these colors of wedding... 19 minutes ago
- › Bottles vs piping bags 28 minutes ago
- › Pricing question 34 minutes ago
- › need to get exact color on cake pops 39 minutes ago
- › How do I make the flowers on this cake? 40 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 6/14/13 44 minutes ago
- › Royal Icing problems 45 minutes ago
- › Help deciphering an old recipe 59 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan