Related Forum Threads
- Wedding cheesecake for 100 people.. Help! Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:38am in Cake Decorating
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Pumpkin shaped pumpkin cake
Edited on 9/11/07
- Pumpkin Cake w/ Maple Nut FrostingEdited on 11/21/06
- Pumpkin Pie Cake IEdited on 5/5/04
- Pumpkin Cake III
Alphabetical Article List
Pumpkin Cheesecake in Gingersnap Crust
Posted by AnonymousAdd this to your holiday recipe collection. Crushed gingersnap cookies form the crust for a reduced fat cheesecake flavored with canned pumpkin and spices, that is sure to please the pickiest eaters. Garnished with a few fresh cranberries, it's hard to resist.
Pumpkin Cheesecake in Gingersnap Crust
- 1 1/4 cups gingersnap crumbs 3 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted 3 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful* 3 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened 1 1/4 cups Equal® Spoonful** 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 cup canned pumpkin 2 eggs 2 egg whites 2 tablespoons cornstarch 2 teaspoons vanilla 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*** 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 Combine gingersnap crumbs, 3 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful* and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Bake in preheated 325 degrees F oven 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack while preparing cheesecake.
2 Beat cream cheese, 1-1/4 cups Equal® Spoonful**, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until combined. Mix in pumpkin until combined. Beat in eggs and egg whites until well blended. Mix in cornstarch and vanilla until blended.
3 Spoon cheesecake mixture over crust. Bake at 325 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack 5 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*** and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Gently spread over top of cheesecake. Return to oven and bake 3 to 4 minutes until sour cream mixture is set. Remove cheesecake to wire rack. Gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Let cheesecake cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. To serve, remove side of pan springform pan.
- Pumpkin Cake w/ Maple Nut Frosting
- › Black Icing 24 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 30 minutes ago
- › Sand!! 53 minutes ago
- › What to charge for VW Bus? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Cake stacking -Ron Ben Israel technique 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Wedding cakes 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › What?! Hershey's beat Scharffen Berger?!! 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Sugar Beer Bottles 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › SOS: Cake broke into 3 pieces, due tomorrow morning! 4 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Receta para Flores de Pastillaje 4 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950
- › How to make a zebra print cake - bonus... by Montrealconfections