Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
Edited on 5/19/08
- Pumpkin shaped pumpkin cakeEdited on 9/11/07
- Pumpkin Roll with Toffee Cream Filling and Caramel SauceEdited on 5/5/04
- Pumpkin Pie Cake I
Alphabetical Article List
Pumpkin Cake III
Posted by AnonymousDelicious pumpkin spice cake baked in a sheet pan. Very moist and great for pot-lucks. When cool, top with your favorite cream cheese frosting.
Pumpkin Cake III
- 2 cups white sugar 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 cups canned pumpkin 4 eggs 2 cups all-purpose flour 3 teaspoons baking powder 2 teaspoons baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 12x18 inch pan. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
2 In a large bowl combine sugar and oil. Blend in vanilla and pumpkin, then beat in eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in nuts. Spread batter into prepared 12x18 inch pan.
3 Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Pumpkin shaped pumpkin cake
- › Blotchy Pearl Dust? 2 minutes ago
- › How much do people think a cake costs to make??? 4 minutes ago
- › Cakes didn't survive the trip :-( 5 minutes ago
- › Fondant questions 10 minutes ago
- › cracked buttercream 10 minutes ago
- › banana cake that I can carve and use fondant 13 minutes ago
- › Help deciphering an old recipe 18 minutes ago
- › Brands of icing sugar... 19 minutes ago
- › SMBC recipe 19 minutes ago
- › what color ribbon and cupcake liners for these colors of wedding... 26 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan