Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Spice Cake Extender with Cream Cheese icing
Edited on 10/27/07
- Pumpkin Spice RingEdited on 5/5/04
- Pumpkin Roll with Toffee Cream Filling and Caramel SauceEdited on 5/5/04
- Pumpkin Roll
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by AnonymousThis recipe is good anytime of the year. Originally submitted to CakeRecipe.com.
- 1 cup vegetable oil 3 eggs 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 1/2 cups white sugar 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 teaspoon ground allspice 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup chopped nuts
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 10 inch bundt or tube pan.
2 Cream oil, beaten eggs, pumpkin and vanilla together.
3 Sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, ground nutmeg, ground allspice, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and salt together. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix until just combined. If desired, stir in some chopped nuts. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto a plate and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Pumpkin Spice Ring
- › Black Lace on wedding cake - HELP ASAP!!!! 13 seconds ago
- › Anyone using Moonfruit for their website? 1 minute ago
- › Using BC in molds 2 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 3 minutes ago
- › tiara and shoe on pillow cake 6 minutes ago
- › Payment 8 minutes ago
- › Baking recommendation for halving cheesecake recipe 12 minutes ago
- › Swiss roll filling ideas... 20 minutes ago
- › Altered cake mix failures 34 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Certain Cake, Its a Baby shower cake, HELP 35 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking