Edited on 6/27/12
- Easy whipped chocolate frostingEdited on 6/8/11
- Shoo-fly PieEdited on 2/24/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Alphabetical Article List
Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted by nefgabyThis is a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies that was passed down to me by a family friend, they are just THE BEST! I have modified it a little to make it even better... you can make endless varieties of CCC! Enjoy!
Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 c. brown sugar 1/2 c. sugar (I've done the whole 1 1/4 of brown sugar and it works great) 3/4 c. butter or margarine, room temp (I like margarine better) 2 eggs 1 - 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding or flavor to compliment 2 tsp vanilla (or extract to compliment flavor) 2 c. all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 pkg chocolate chips (I use ghirardelli, semi sweet, milk chocolate or white) you can also use Ande's mint chips or M&M's for baking. 1 c. chopped nuts (I've used pecans, will try macadamia) this is optional, you can also use coconut.
- Pre-heat oven at 375. Beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy. Add puddig mix, vanilla, eggs. Beat 2 mins at medium speed. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well and stir in chips and nuts. Bake until golden brown, or a couple mins less for an even more chewy cookie.
- 1.White Chocoalte: (Thanks Melody25 for the tip!) Use white chocolate chunks instead of morsels and add macadamia nuts instead of the optional pecans. Replace vanilla pudding for white chocolate pudding.
- 2.Chocolate Mint: Use mint Andes chips instead of morsels replace vanilla pudding for chocolate pudding.
- 3.Caramel: Use caramel chips instead of morsels and replace vanilla pudding for butterscotch pudding.
- 4.Coconut Dream: Add shredded coconut and replace vanilla pudding for coconut pudding. Use either white chocolate or regular chocolate morsels.
- This are just some examples of what you can do with this recipe, the possibilities are endless, get inspired by all the great pudding flavors out there!
- Easy whipped chocolate frosting
Currently, there are 1013 Active Users (13 Members and 1000 Guests)
- › How to make a bottle pouring out on a cake? 2 minutes ago
- › How would you cover this cake? 20 minutes ago
- › frosting to last in the heat!? 34 minutes ago
- › Is cake from 'scratch' cheaper than a box? 36 minutes ago
- › Which type of buttercream stays better? 47 minutes ago
- › Creativity drought 47 minutes ago
- › Why do I keep getting air bubbles under fondant?? 49 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Stands 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Best way to stencil letters onto fondant without it running??? 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking