Related Forum Threads
- What kind of chocolate (semisweet, etc) to be used in baking? Last post on 3/11/13 at 8:27am in Recipes
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Anyone tried this flavor? Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:48am in Cake Decorating
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
Strawberry Butter Cream Filling
Edited on 5/19/08
- Pumpkin shaped pumpkin cakeEdited on 9/11/07
- Pumpkin Roll with Toffee Cream Filling and Caramel SauceEdited on 5/5/04
- Pumpkin Cake III
Alphabetical Article List
Polka Dot Pumpkin Cupcakes
Posted by AnonymousMiniature chocolate chips dot these rich pumpkin and cream cheese cupcakes. No frosting required for these treats.
Polka Dot Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup cream cheese 1 large egg 2 tablespoons granulated sugar 2/3 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 1 (16 ounce) package pound cake mix 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 1/3 cup water 2 eggs 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice 1 teaspoon baking soda
1 PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Grease or paper-line 18 muffin cups.
2 BEAT cream cheese, egg and granulated sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth. Stir in morsels.
3 COMBINE cake mix, pumpkin, water, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda in large mixer bowl; beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Spoon about 1 tablespoon topping over batter.
4 BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Pumpkin shaped pumpkin cake
- › 6 tier wedding cake 10 minutes ago
- › Cake Lettering Help!!! 17 minutes ago
- › Hydrangea help!! 25 minutes ago
- › Help!! 32 minutes ago
- › newbie here 35 minutes ago
- › Is it weird if I don't eat the cake? 42 minutes ago
- › How long do cakes stay fresh 44 minutes ago
- › Cake Photo's With Faces Clarification 48 minutes ago
- › how to make fondant shiny 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › fondant ruffled 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950